Sustainability Facility Professional®Credential Program
The new IFMA SFP Credential Program™ is now available » Optimum “sustainability” for savvy CEOs and facility professionals goes beyond certifying the premises with the preferred building rating system. It is a commitment to improving the facility’s impact on the environment, productivity and people—not just today, but tomorrow too. Become an SFP and play a key leadership role in creating, managing, and operating sustainable facilities. The SFP is the new credential for FMs seeking a higher level of sustainable performance. Go farther, faster. Engage all your company’s FM assets to truly maximize triple bottom line results.
IFMA’s SFP® is an assessment-based certificate programs delivering a specialty credential in sustainability. By earning your SFP credential, you will develop and gain recognition for your expertise in sustainable FM practices while impacting your organization's economic, environmental and social bottom lines.
IFMA’s Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) is designed for all FM and like-minded professionals with an interest in
sustainable practices. SFP candidates will need a foundation of knowledge of facility management to successfully complete the program. The SFP credential is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners with a baseline of FM industry knowledge
- FM professionals with proven experience transitioning into sustainability related positions
- Related industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers
- Facility-related product and service providers
- LEED-certified professionals seeking complementary knowledge and GBCI certification maintenance hours
- CFMs and FMPs interested in expanding their depth of expertise in the area of sustainable facility management
The learn more go to http://www.ifmacredentials.org/sfp
Click on links below for information on the Richmond Chapter SFP Course
|File Size:||572 kb|
Click Here for Volunteer Opportunities
May General Meeting
May 24, 2018 5 pm - 8 pm
The Forgotten Maintenance. Diesel Fuel - You Can't Run Without It!
Speaker: John M. Othitis
T Rowe Price, 4525 Painters Mill Rd,
Building 4, Cafe 4, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Click here to register